Skin Rejuvenation Decoded with revolutionary and patented Dermatopoietin® Polypeptide!
A full equivalent of the human epidermal cytokine interleukin-1 alpha. It affects deep skin structures without penetrating skin by triggering a cascade of reactions which propagates from the surface to the depth of skin. Promotes the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which supports the skin’s natural renewal process.
- Activates the self-regenerative capacity of skin
- Activates the dermal synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Increases elasticity and tightness of skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Conventional anti-ageing products:
Penetration of skin barrier
Conventional anti-ageing products
- to reach their site of action in the dermis they need to penetrate the epidermis (= skin barrier) by passive diffusion which is almost impossible
- are often administered in combination with penetration enhancers that allow also harmful agents (pollution, viruses, bacteria) to penetrate the skin
- do usually not achieve effective results in deep skin layers for rejuvenation effects
Natural signalling mechanism
- is a natural and harmless polypeptide in human skin, responsible for the regulation of skin regeneration
- starts a “chain reaction” from the Epidermis which propagates deep into the dermis
- activates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in a natural way
Signalling reaction. The cascade is initiated by Dermatopoietin® on the surface and stimulating adjacent cells in the deep skin layers.